Friday, January 16, 2009

Stupid chaiw.

lol. of all the teachers, why dint i treasure lim lim lor.
she come in first thing say "got do ur homework", everyone of course say NO la. duh. her homework is to go to the grassy fields and collect flowers lor. fuck wat shit lor.
then she say watch the private life of plants show she ask who watch i raise up she blind lor then start scolind the class.

then the next day she ask again. lol, as if the show will rpeeat twice. stupid. then she say me. ask me how it was. i say boring lor. duh -_-. if not she aunty ask so many questions one lor.

sitting next to felicia is cool. she is so studious. will influence me one :)

and yesh nincompoop (ninny came out in my textbook n she FINALLY got the meaning. hahahahaha, s want me stop calling her ninny so nincompoop la) haha. yes my posts are random gay stuff.

sadly nincompoop got burnt twice during chem lab double period. aw :( so sad. :(

No comments: