Saturday, January 3, 2009

gayness

ok la i admit. i'm in love with my comp.

haha. i chionged my homework this morn.

yeste i finished my ss assgn 2. gosh! i come back the first thing i wanted to do immediately was to finish ss asgn2. haha, gosh that butch of a teacher was so freaking scary,
i'm sure i won be offending her anymore.

now i told myself.

before and aft schooooooooooo can wear shotr skirt.
during sch n cca etc must must must must must must must must must must must must must must wear long skirt.

and its all thnxs to the Lim!

haha.

i miss mr lim. he's teacing is so much better. or at the very least he lets me understan wats going on.

suddenly i think kang kang is my 2nd fave teacher.
lum lum is my fave teacher.
now i just hope han han is still my chi teacher
then if she stil is she will be my fave. then the lump before the kang!

i think kang will be a good teacher for me . i'm sure he can help me control my own discipline.

oh yeah. here's my new year resolution....

_____________________________________

1. Self-Control
2. Self-Discipline
3. Use The Freaking HandBook
4. Be Organised This Whole Year End Regarding Ws Files Etc
5. Hand in All Homework
6. Be Able To Prioritise
7. Love Both Zachs :) The Small One And Older One.
8. Continue To My Goal For TP.
9. FCCO
10. Accomplish My Band Latish.
12. Go To The Same Poly (1st choice) or JC (2nd Choice) as SY SL SC ZH AH GS YH HK n JY Depends one which one more lor
13. All Of The Above.

__________________________________

haha, this is so ridiculous. i just realised my resos almost all fall on studies. haha.

No comments: