Monday, October 20, 2008

Twilight Time - The Platters

i cant believe i am seriously doing this but its for lit =p.


Heavenly shades of night are falling
Its Twilight time
Out of the mist your voice is calling
This Twilight time
When purple coloured curtains mark the end of day
I'll here you
My dear
At Twilight time

Deepening shadows gather splendor
As the day is done
Fingers of night will soo surrender the setting sun
I count the moments
Darling
Till you are here with me
Together
At last
At Twilight time

Here
In the afterglow of the day
We keep our rendevzous beneath the blue
Here
In the sweet and same old way
I fall in love again
As i did then

Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
Like days of old
Lighting the spark of love that fills me
With dreams untold

Each day i pray for evening
Just to be with you
Together
At last
At Twilight time

No comments: