Tuesday, August 19, 2008

心碎了却不知怎么办

broke up with him. oh well. he was neverreally my type anyway.

he doesnt really fit in into my circle of frends. somehow i dun feel a thing.

but he has been overboard in the way he initiated. oh well. i am understandin.

am i?

but somehow he has motivated me to start writing poems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

understatement.

the lies we been thru
alone herelies
the truth we tried to hide for long.

one of hatred, mutual misunderstandings.
wrong occurence of fate.

you intiated the start.
you ended it.
you were the one who shot it down.

i cant help but feel.
the pain of knowing
how much i missed during tt period of time i spent with you.
my friends.
my families.
my self.

unlike the usual pain we go thru in injections.
this doesnt go away as easily as it did.
let it be. let it be.

No comments: